Bulletin Board » High School Equivalency Certificate Classes for Adults

High School Equivalency Certificate Classes for Adults

Your Future Starts Here at BPACE

Are you interested in getting your high school equivalency? The HiSET® exam helps adult learners achieve their college and career goals to expand opportunities and changes lives. BPACE is now offering free testing for interested participants. What do you need to do---You only need to enroll in a test preparation class at BPACE and complete a twelve hour orientation. During this time, you will learn how to create your HiSET account and take the HiSET Pretests.

What is a HSE credential?
It is an alternative to a high school diploma. It is an opportunity for adults who left high school before graduation and can secure a high school equivalency through testing, demonstrating that you have the knowledge and skills as a high school graduate. Once you pass your test, the state will issue you a high school equivalency certificate.

Who Can Take a High School Equivalency Exam? 
  • You must be 18 years of age or older or within 60 days of your 18th birthday (regardless of school enrollment status). 
  • You must be within 60 days of when you would have graduated from high school had you remained in school and followed the usual course of study. (May not currently be enrolled in school.) 
  • You must be 17 years of age and out of school for at least 60 consecutive days. You must also provide a letter of request from the military, a postsecondary educational institution or a prospective employer.
Identity and age must be verified by current photo identification at time of scheduling and/or before admittance to the testing room. Acceptable identification includes: 
  • photographic driver's license, with a signature, issued by any U.S. state or foreign government
  •  photographic identification card, with a signature, issued by any of the U.S. Armed Forces, any U.S. state, or any foreign government 
  •  photographic Tribal enrollment card with a signature 
  • photographic identification card or badge, with a signature, issued by a California department or agency (e.g., California Conservation Corps) 
  • photographic passport, with a signature, issued by the United States or a foreign government 
Note: The identification must include your name, birth date, signature, photograph and address.

Take advantage of this GREAT opportunity to earn your high school equivalency certificate. Don’t Hesitate and call now for registration information and test dates

BPACE 626-856-4121